1) There were "...... 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, ....." http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/refugees.html
2) Menachem Begin, head of one of the Jewish terrorist groups, called this a “splendid act of conquest,” and stated: “As in Deir Yassin, so everywhere, we will attack and smite the enemy. God, God, Thou has chosen us for conquest.” Zionist/Israeli forces committed 33 massacres altogether. http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/ A Synopsis of the Israel/Palestine Conflict.
3) Today, after 60 years of killings, ethnic cleansing and babaric genocide by scores of Menachem Begins, Israel, the US and Britain end up with 1.5 million refugees in Gaza alone, never mind those in The West Bank and neighbouring countries.
4) Never mind what Menachem Begin thanked his god for, it seems that God has His own plan.
Pictures (Of Death That) Speak A Thousand Words.
4) Update Jan 16 2009 6:15 pm -- watch slide at http://www.ikhwanweb.com/
5) Watch another slide at: http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/01/16/gaza-the-tip-of-an-iceberg/
6) Update Jan 24th 2009